A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Solve challenging spatial logic puzzles by pushing and combining like-shapes
The goal is simple: clear the board. To remove shapes from the board players will push two of the same shape together. Combining shapes can have different effects and combining unlike shapes results in a game over.
Development on IGEO DX is canceled. The game in its Beta state is still available for posterity and a showcase of my work. There will be no support or updates given to this title. Thanks to all who played during its development!
- Solve complex spatial and logic puzzles
- Avoid traps and obstacles
- Master the unique properties of the Shapes and their States
- Use strategy to minimize your moves and run times
- Beta Release Candidate features 30 levels of increasing difficulty
IGEO DX is the successor to IGEO, a small Sokaban-styled puzzle game made for Ludum Dare 35.
DX introduces all new concepts to the game, refined graphics, and better performance.
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Blender, Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio, Unity|
|Tags||Abstract, Colorful, Difficult, Isometric, Minimalist, Non violent, Relaxing, Sokoban, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Instagram|
- The Future of IGEO DXJun 27, 2022
- Things Are Picking Back UpMar 30, 2022
- Beta RC1 Now Available for Mac and LinuxAug 18, 2021
- Beta Release Candidate 1Aug 17, 2021
- Delays and the State of ThingsMay 03, 2021