A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Solve challenging spatial logic puzzles by pushing and combining like-shapes
The goal is simple: clear the board. To remove shapes from the board players will push two of the same shape together. Combining shapes can have different effects and combining unlike shapes results in a game over.
- Solve complex spatial and logic puzzles
- Avoid traps and obstacles
- Master the unique properties of the Shapes and their States
- Use strategy to minimize your moves and run times
- Open Alpha features 30 levels of increasing difficulty
IGEO DX is the successor to IGEO, a small Sokaban-styled puzzle game made for Ludum Dare 35.
DX introduces all new concepts to the game, refined graphics, and better performance. It has been under development since late 2019 and has a planned release window of Q2 2022 for Steam and Itch.io.
Due to the nature of active development, the game is not feature complete and may contain bugs and unexpected behavior. Given this, please notify us when you come across some funny business so we can address it as promptly as possible.
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio|
|Tags||Abstract, Colorful, Difficult, Isometric, Level Editor, Minimalist, Non violent, Relaxing, sokoban, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Instagram|
- Beta RC1 Now Available for Mac and Linux29 days ago
- Beta Release Candidate 131 days ago
- Delays and the State of ThingsMay 03, 2021
- Launch Window ExtensionJan 04, 2021
- Release Schedule ChangesOct 27, 2020
- Tough Decisions for IGEO DXs FutureSep 16, 2020